CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Products for Sale


buy unique gifts at Zazzle I'll be adding more soon! So check back.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Busy Bee


Gosh is has bee ages since I updated this thing, I have been busy, busy, busy!
I started school back up, went back to work on top of the noramal family and friends things. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed to say the least, but I still find time to take photos.

This one was a pet smart sign, but this is what I saw.

My mom came to visit over Mothers day and we drove out to the Garden of the Gods. It is a rock formation, so amazing, I took a ton of photos.
We also went to a Humming Bird Fair, we didn't see any, but we did spot some deer, I think they where sheading thier winter furs.



I got flowers for mothers day from my sister.




I hope you enjoy, don't forget to click on them to save the full view. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

JennyZ DreamZ said...

Jennie you have an award on my blog. hugz Jenny

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pictures Jennie! Love Kim!